2/10/2015

S I A the D I V I N E

amilita sia music artist inspires

amilita sia music artist inspires


 amilita sia music artist inspires








- S I A - 

A woman who sings to our soul, who can move us to tears, who can instantly take us back to a place where love was once lost and pulls us to our knee's in sheer amazement of one's strength and courage. 

Adelaide born, now based in LA, Sia has made herself a career based on integrity and an unfathomable talent. She loves what she does, she does what she wants, and she continues to push the boundaries within the music industry. 

A lyrical finesse possessed only by the greatest of composers, Sia remains humble in her approach to stardom. We praise her efforts and today we are inspired by this incredibly talented woman.

S I A 

No comments:

Post a Comment